• Responsible for ensuring that the engineering processes and prediction tools are efficient, meet corporate goals and fulfill customer expectations.
• Ensuring that the application and sales engineering teams are proficient at using the AKG modeling tools. This is reinforced through one-on-one and group training as needed.
• Striving to improve communications between the sales engineering teams and the rest of the organization to help build trust in each other, break down departmental silos and improve work flow efficiency.
• Overseeing and reviewing all AKG designs of custom heat exchangers to ensure that the projects meets sales targets, the correct product is being offered and applied, that product quality and durability targets are met, that required documentation is complete and that the project requirements are communicated in a consistent and concise manner.
• Reviewing projects and making decisions on whether or not the project meets corporate goals and if AKG should pursue the project or pass on it.
• Leading and developing a team of 2 engineers (1 New Applications Engineer and 1 Engineering Intern)
to ensure that they receive a common education on AKG design tools, manufacturing capabilities, product portfolio, application requirements, engineering process requirements, and customer interactions.
Serving as a mentor to all new and existing engineers at AKG and aiding them in becoming more productive and self-sufficient in their respective roles.
• Currently serving as a member of the AKG Strategic Action Team. This is a team of leaders throughout the AKG organization that meet every two weeks to review corporate concerns and ensure that AKG is improving in communication, human outreach, becoming the “employer of choice” in the area and meeting corporate growth targets.
• Directly managing and leading projects related to AKG intercompany sales totaling $10 MM in annual revenue.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a AKG of America Inc Application Engineering Manager resume example in Graham, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Application Engineering Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.