Software developer with 20 years of application programming experience working with law enforcement organizations across the United States and abroad. Professional involvement with Quality Assurance of the Mobile Data Computer products, deployment and wireless deployment of the software as well as interacting with multiple State Agencies to assist with connectivity, data protocols and parsing of NCIC, NLETS and State data.
Created Custom packages for the Premier Mobile Data Computer software based on client's requirements. Conducted unit and system test for customized packages. Support of deployment and live testing of the software on the customer sites, such as: Police Departments, Fire / Emergency Medical Services, Sheriff Departments, Marshal's offices.
Participated in design, development, implementation, deployment and testing of Premier MDC software, as an Enterprise Level, Windows-based mobile data communication software solution, which provides public-safety users real-time unit to unit communication, tracking, status queries and update as well as wireless and encrypted access to DMV, local, state, regional and federal crime databases, web services and other data sources:
• Designed and developed of the client code.
• Worked closely with clients to establish system design and problem specifications. Created Custom packages for the Premier MDC clients based on the clients' requirements.
• Worked as build engineer creating release versions using IBM Rational ClearCase.
• Participated in development and quality assurance of FIPS Encryption for PMDC Client and Server communications, meeting the Federal Requirements and Specifications.
• Worked on interfacing and integrating the Premier MDC product with a varied number of hardware peripherals such as GPS Devices, Handheld Scanners and Magstripe readers.
• Developed and implemented parsing of responses for State inquiries from state and local databases that gives the police officers first-hand knowledge of a potential criminal or dangerous situation.
• Created Custom Controls and Classes to support application services and design documentation for the software.
• Debugging and troubleshooting of the software.
• Conducted unit testing for updated services, customized packages, and Premier MDC software releases.
• Supported live testing of the software on the customer sites.
• Provided with analyses resulting inputs and outputs for correctness and completeness.
• Developed Quality Metrics for the Client Customization/Production Group.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a SDI International Corp. / Motorola Solutions Inc. Application Engineer resume example in Arvada, Colorado ?
This is an actual resume example of a Application Engineer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.