Highly motivated Build & Release Engineer with around 3 years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis and testing of enterprise applications in health care domain.Experienced in working on DevOps operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management).
Operating System Windows, Linux, Unix
Issue Tracking JIRA
• Creating branches and tags on GIT repository and provided branches access permission to Dev team.
• Perform Build activities using Maven and Jenkins tool and Deployment of files in Tomcat application servers using Shell scripts and Automate the build Process Using
• Involved in job scheduling for daily and nightly build activity using Jenkins.
• Hands-on experience on web servers like Tomcat and Apache.
• Knowledge in BASH SHELL Scripting. (Monitoring the services).
• Worked in Git stashing, branching, merging, patching.
• Creating package groups and promoting into respected areas.
• Integrate Unit Testing, Code Coverage and Deployment tools with Jenkins.
• Doing Static code analysis Using Sonar Qube.
• Involved in Migration from ANT to Maven.
• Developed scripts for executing validation/test cases automatically after builds.
• Verifying the log files if the Build fails.
• Preparing documentation for each release and keeping in SharePoint location.
• Experience in Configuring Nagios server and checking the health status of services and server.
• Experience in Linux/ Unix installation, configuration, troubleshooting in Red hat, Ubuntu.
• Experience in AWS EC2 instances and launching of multiple EC2 instance, stop, start and terminate the service.
• Knowledge of AWS storage, Networking and Identity and Access management.
• Experience in setting up environment in AWS (Amazon web services).
• Managing private and public subnet in AWS cloud as per the request.
• Implementing the Environment for new clients by creating new packages, Procedures or modifying the existing ones.
• Interacting with Key Account managers and clients and making the changes as per requirement.
• Write complex SQL queries on oracle to prepare Reports that are requested by Client.
• Responsible for correcting database errors and modify database systems, if required.
• Involved in offshore and onsite coordination activities.
• ETL job monitoring through Informatica ETL Tool and validating data in Oracle Database.
• Providing detailed level analysis with the failure to development team and Following Instruction from development team to complete load.
• Data validation, generating and sending statistics reports to client.
• Monitoring Data load summary through Database, shell scripting logs for
the jobs that are used.
• Resolve the ongoing issues and troubleshoot problems by checking sessions and error logs, creating the document to perform the support activities and achieved the Customer expectation and service level Agreement.
• Investigating on issues that client raises using SQL queries and UNIX commands.
• Received “Spot Award” in November 2016 for best team player.
• Received “Special Recognition” award in January 2017.
• Received “Nakshatra Award” in 2017&2018 for best performance in the team.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.