Experienced financial services consultant and current CFA Level II Candidate capable of performing in-depth investment analyses, preparing legal and business documents and performing corporate finance responsibilities in a fast-paced business environment.
● Consult international banks, casinos and other financial institutions on risk-management solutions pertaining to anti money laundering and other banking regulations.
● Compute financial models using Excel to analyze quarterly revenue growth, changes in expenses and any variances in budget-to-actual financial performance.
● Create and utilize business intelligence and reporting tools to streamline the client deliverable process and ensure on-time product delivery.
● Use trend analysis and other data analytics skills to investigate suspicious financial activity.
● Develop, test, and implement transaction monitoring systems to combat money laundering and other financial crimes.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.