Dedicated to enhancing department operations with an analytical and disciplined approach. Able to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment to solve problems, resolve conflicts and respond to customer inquiries. Ready to take on challenging roles.
-Recieve and process annuity applications, review for missing paperwork and verify processing requirements have been fulfilled.
- Acts as a liason between Reps in the field and Insurance Carriers for coordinating the application process, including obtaining and forwarding all required documents.
-Verifies sufficient funding is in place prior to business submission.
- Addresses any NIGO situation with submitted paperwork through phone calls and emails to all necessary departments.
- Organizes all paperwork needed for approved annuity cases and works through UPS to overnight original paperwork directly to the Insurance Carrier.
- Performs randomized Quality Control checks on new annuity cases to ensure not only that the case has been indexed correctly, but that the writing Rep is currently up to date on all licensing and appointments.
- Logs, recieves and performs daily recon for checks that are attached to new annuity cases.
-Establishes and maintains Insurance licenses and appointments with various Insurance Carriers for Reps in the field.
- Tracks, maintains, and updates license renewals, continuing education, and various contact inofrmation for Reps in the field to ensure Rep is compliant with state specific Department of Insurance guidlines and policies.
- Communicates clearly and concisely with sales staff, management, vendors, and clients to ensure the highest quality of customer service is being provided for every individual.
- Sorted incoming documents for the entire Brokerage Operations department.
- Imaged all documents recieved within the Brokerage Operations department, performing quality checks for document type, account numbers, and ensuring paperwork was in the correct order for processing.
- Processed all incoming faxes, including re-organizing paperwork to be in the correct order, separating documents within the same fax, and addressing partial documents.
- Responsible for filing and archiving document images withing the Brokerage Operations department.
-Responsible for ordering archived images for department research requests.
-Maintained a security log of all incoming customer checks and secuirites certificates.
- Delivered all incoming correspondence to the various teams withing Brokerage Operations.
- Worked with fellow team members to streamline training manuals and other paperwork for Document Control, ensuring all documents were clear and concise for current employees and future hires.
Shift Manager/Trainer, 2010-2015
- Managed a rotating 7 person shift, ensuring each team member was aware of thier assigned position for the day and required responsibilities.
- Set the daily schedule for each team member to ensure proper coverage for expected customer levels.
- Responsible for daily cash management including auditing safe and register amounts, preparing cash amounts, and requesting/processing change requests.
- Managed the store's inventory on a weekly basis. Worked to accurately predict inventory levels based on customer needs while also minimizing waste.
- Implemented processes and procedures to guarantee the store complied with both county and state health code requirements as well as company standards.
Certified Barista Trainer, 2009-2015
- Resonsible for all new hire training using methods and merials as outlined by company policy and state safety standards.
- Worked to customize each training session by quickly assessing each new hire's strengths and learning preferences.
- Continued to follow up with employees while working alongside them and offer coaching opportunities to help them further their growth within the company.
- Quickly learned the skills needed to perform at a fast pace while maintaining beverage quality and customer satisfaction.
- Recognized as a consistent top performer by peers through the company's "Green Apron" program.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Fifth Third Bank Annuity Processing Specialist resume example in Cincinnati, Ohio ?
This is an actual resume example of a Annuity Processing Specialist. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.