Enthusiastic intern with history of teamwork and motivation interested in gaining more knowledge and experience in the public aquarium industry.
Interest to learn
• Assist with:
o Designing, preparing, and feeding diets for exhibit wildlife?
o Creating and organizing mentally stimulating enrichment items for wildlife
o Training specific aquatic species to target feed
o Transporting aquatic species within the museum
• Spot dives for aquarium maintenance and feeding
• Observe and report any fatalities, injuries, or irregular behavior/appearance of aquarium specimens
• Clean and maintain exteriors of exhibits
• Clean Diet Prep and BOH areas daily to maintain biosecurity
• Monitor and log water quality of multiple aquarium systems at 550,000 gallons
• Train and guide new interns, volunteers and staff on procedures
• Communicate with and support other teams within museum when necessary
• Plan and conduct meetings that communicate community expectations
• Develop and enforce standards for community behavior
• Actively promote campus events and programs
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with residents
• Identify, approach, and resolve conflicts and behavioral problems
• Function as a positive role model for both residents and other RAs
• Greeted and welcomed prospective students
• Contact prospective students and parents via phone, emails, and faxes
• Prepared for and participated in large events hosted by Admission Events
• Escorted prospective students and families around campus
Expected December 2018
Wonders of Wildlife Volunteer of the Year 2017
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Wonders of Wildlife, National Museum and Aquarium Animal Care Intern/Volunteer resume example in Monett, Missouri ?
This is an actual resume example of a Animal Care Intern/Volunteer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.