Analytical chemist with 11 years of experience. Areas of expertise include HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, FTIR, Karl Fisher, EP, USP, JP mass spec, Empower, Total Chrome, Chromeleon, Open Lab, SAP, LIMS.
• Testing physical properties of raw materials and inbound finished goods as well as analytical testing of products and raw materials for a small polyurethane manufacturer.
• Catalyst addition/adjustment, gel times of polyurethane, color matching and adjustment of water based and acetate based top coats.
• Verification of SOP's as well as in process batches and raw materials.
• Assist with implementation of “formulator” a computer based software management system very similar to LIMS.
• Data management and review of audit findings as well as problem solving customer complaints.
• Testing in-process finished goods, raw materials and test samples and batches for API's and physical testing utilizing HPLC, GC, FT-IR, Dissolution baths, viscometer, pH Meter, and Karl Fisher auto titrate. HPLC acquisition via open lab software.
• Read, validate, write and review SOP's as well as work instructions and out of spec summaries.
• Stability qualification and validation of finished goods in order to qualify shelf life, storage conditions and product integrity.
• IQ, OQ ,PQ of new and existing equipment as needed for lab testing and review.
• Test the validity and verify cleaning methods utilizing quartz swabs and Shimanzu TOC meter.
• Testing raw materials and finished goods for quality using HPLC, GC, Mass Spec, mettler Toledo density meter, turbidity meter, rheometer etc. Prepare samples for organoleptic sampling. Chromeleon software utilization.
• Internal auditing of our workers, validation of our processes and performances to interpret over all logistics and product stability.
• Preparation of DNA marker plates for PCR reactions
• Identification and verification of known genotypes.
• Pipetting DNA into appropriate plates
• LIMS and Labware computer system data entry
• Robotic dispensing equipment usage, trouble shooting and maintenance.
Proficient in accepted laboratory techniques including: GC,IR, Mass Spec Analysis, Titration's, Liquid Chromatography, Quantitative analysis, Inorganic Techniques, Melting Point apparatus, precision digital scale, centrifuging, NMR.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Reliable Biopharma Analytical QC Chemist resume example in Saint Charles, Missouri ?
This is an actual resume example of a Analytical QC Chemist. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.