Driven, results-oriented professional with more than 15 years of leadership experience, recognized for creating strategic alliances within and outside organizations to support multiple business initiatives effectively. Builds, retains, and sustains high performing teams by developing and motivating skilled associates.
• Authored and supervised the publication of more than 30 reports and testimonies to the U.S. Congress on federal prison and detention systems, law enforcement and homeland security grant programs, child welfare, disability, higher education, and K-12 programs
• Directed more than 50 recommendations to Cabinet secretaries and Agency directors within the U.S. Departments of Justice, Labor, Education, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services, as well as the Social Security Administration—40 of which have been implemented to date—that improved operational efficiencies, saved millions in taxpayer funds, and enhanced service delivery
• Honored by the U.S. Comptroller General and GAO Managing Directors with 3 Meritorious Service Awards, 1 Client Service Award, and numerous outstanding achievement and teamwork awards; consistently rated as exceeding expectations in achieving results, managing client relations, and writing
• Effectively supervise and motivate project teams ranging from 2 to 6 public policy analysts, attorneys, methodologists, and graphic designers, managing their data collection, analysis, writing, and development
• Designed and critically analyzed complex surveys with 50-500 recipients, evaluated agency practices for compliance with applicable laws and standards, and developed recommendations consistent with our findings.
• Wrote reports and presented study results before clients and national audiences
• Competitively selected to assist the Comptroller General on a special 2 year assignment
• Coordinated the content and design of his presentation materials for more than 50 briefings across the country highlighting federal fiscal sustainability challenges
• Ensured a constructive exchange between management and employee groups
• Helped design and manage an agency-wide study that resulted in significant revisions to the employee performance management and competency assessment system
• Helped develop Measuring Up, the nation's first 50-state higher education report card
• Secured $1 million in federal funding for primary client to improve undergraduate academic programs
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a United States Government Accountability office (GAO) Analyst & Assistant Director, Homeland Security and Justice Team resume example in Chesterfield, Missouri ?
This is an actual resume example of a Analyst & Assistant Director, Homeland Security and Justice Team who works in the Program Management Industry. LiveCareer has 14214 Program Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.