Versioning Source Tool - GIT
CI /CD - Jenkins
Automation - Ansible
Build Tools - Maven
Ticket Tracking Tool - JIRA
Containerization Tool - Docker
Operating System - Windows , Linux
AWS - EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, ELB, Auto Scaling
Languages - Java , SQL
Scripting Languages - Shell ,Python
Databases - MySQL, Oracle , SQL Server
Web Server - Apache Tomcat , Weblogic
Monitoring Tool - Splunk
Managed GitHub repositories and permissions branching and tagging.
• Responsible for taking the source code and compiling using Maven and package it in its distributable format , such as a WAR file.
• Installing and configuring Jenkins master and slave nodes. Automated the continuous Integration with Jenkins and Docker.
• Worked on Docker container to create Docker images for different environments.
• Managed systems with Ansible; created custom roles and playbooks
• Ansible configuration for storing the SSh Keys to access the EC2 instances.
• Deployed the application to Tomcat Application server and static content to Apache web servers.
• Exposure to the many of AWS services which include VPC, EC2, IAM, S3, Dynamo DB
• Knowledge of enabling the cross accounts shared s3 bucket which include IAM policies.
• Managed Monitoring tools such as Splunk for Resource Monitoring/Network Monitoring.
• Customized a script for adding hostnames to the Ec2 servers to show on Splunk
• Used JIRA as a tracking, reporting, maintaining tool for bugs and documenting the root cause of failures and the approach solution for the specific failures using Confluence and Agile Environment
Environment: Amazon EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB, Auto Scaling, Red hat Linux 6, CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows,Apache Tomcat, Shell Scripts, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Splunk
• Used Scrum methodology during application development.
• Extensively worked with core java like collections, multithreading, Generics, String Builder and interfaces.
• Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, View Resolver.
• Developed and configured spring using web.xml.
Worked on backend logic using Servlets, Spring and Hibernate.
• Defined the Hibernate Configuration File, Hibernate Mapping using annotation and created classes to persist the data.
• Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS and JSON to different systems for business services.
• Created different XML documents using XML, XSD and XSLT. Used E4X and Light DOM parser, and SAX parser for transforming the XML data.
• Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 11g.
• Tracking the tasks using JIRA.
• Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
• Used SVN to keep track of all the implementations and modifications done in the project, allowing several developers to collaborate.
• Provide support to application development team by ensuring Jenkins active Batch.
• Extensively used log4j to log regular debug and exception statements.
• Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework.
Environment: Java 1.8/J2EE, Linux, HTML, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, JAX-RS, JSON, Scrum Methodology,, Eclipse, JQuery, Maven, XML, Weblogic, Axis, JUnit, Log4j, Jira,Git, SVN, AWS,Maven, JUNIT,Jenkins,PL/SQL,Oracle 11g.
• Analyzed, designed, developed and administered the WorkGroup Assignment module within the Channel Master application.
• Responsible for requirement gathering, analysis and planning of this application requirement.
• Worked on XML export and import utility for applications details.
• Involved in application deployment and testing of all environments (SYS, INT, UAT and PROD).
• Converted Batch files using Unix Scripting.
• Responsible for Coding, Debugging and Integration of Modules.
• Worked on a multi-tier web based environment using J2EE technologies: JSP, Spring MVC,Hibernate .
• Experience using various Java, J2EE and open source frameworks - Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, and XML.
• Used SOAP protocol, JAX-WS and Apache CXF in development of web service.
• Hands on experience in Ant/Maven Scripts for Build activity and Log4J for application logging.
• Unit testing was performed using JUnit and Version control through Git.
• Involved in enhancement of modules and Bug Fixes.
• Identified various test scenarios for products like Vanilla Swap, FRA and Basis Swap.
• Created Test Data for Automation scripts for Vanilla Swap, FRA and Basis Swap.
• Participated in New Releases and production testing for CME
• Involved in all phases of functional, GUI, Regression and Build Acceptance tests.
• Involved in identifying and removing Bad Trades from Environment with SQL Queries.
• Maintained various environments for Quality Assurance
• Review and rework on the code.
• Performed Code review.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: