Experienced aircraft mechanic with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Highly motivated, effective communicator, problem solver who works well with team members.
• Inspected and cleaned tools daily.
• Performed scheduled composite tool kit inspections for serviceability and corrosion.
• Utilized TCMAX to check in and out tools, track and update inspections, and perform inventory.
• Inventoried tools daily for tool accountability.
• Routinely stocked consumables and inventoried tool bench stock.
• Performed maintenance to fix unserviceable tools.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a United States Air Force Aircraft Production Coordinator resume example in Panama City, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Aircraft Production Coordinator. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.