Productive, quality oriented Aviation Management Graduate eager to contribute comprehensive skills towards actively supporting a progressive Organization as a key team member, hence looking to secure an entry level position with an opportunity for continued professional development.
• Managing all aspects of a Cargo charter flight from initial request to putting offers together following up with client and carrying through to booking and handling of flight operation to its completion and ending with a post flight report.
• Maximize business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements with suitable aircraft, adhering to the budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
• Flight cost calculation based on flying hours, fuel burn, aircraft payload, aircraft handling charges, navigational charges and standard ACMI cost.
• Generating and managing a portfolio of international clients including logistics companies, freight forwarders, manufacturers, airlines etc and actively develop new business through initiative including creating new leads, networking opportunities, etc.
• Involved in sourcing aircraft and presenting financial offers for short term wet lease ACMI projects.
- Finding new business and assisting in the operation of current lighting projects.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Internship at Network Control Center as flight coordinator and two days training at ramp operations with flight dispatcher.
• Ensuring flight departs on time and the required information is processed timely.
• Resembled the only point of contact for all of the EK front-line teams handling all EK flights for gathering and broadcasting crucial information and decisions.
• Assisting the needs and problematic situations of Gate supervisors, Flight Dispatchers, Ramp operations team leader and sent efficient solutions to resolve the conflicts accurately and advantageously.
•Accurately followed up with Line maintenance, catering, fueling, baggage and cargo, and the dispatchers to insure aircraft's would be dispatched and pushed back on time.
• Ensuring all data recorded in the database by the cashiers is accurate.
• Aggressively following up for the payment details
• Reconciles transactions, financial data, and other information to an automated accounting system.
• Pre-audits, verifies, and processes employee expense claims reviewing rules for employee compliance.
• Maintained petty cash account
• Performed cash deposits and bank statements
• Assisted the senior accountant to compile all supporting documents required for the month end invoicing.
CMA Affiliate; successfully completed all examination requirements of CMA- USA qualification by Institute of Management Accountant (IMA)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Delta World Charter Air Charter Specialist resume example in Dubai, ?
This is an actual resume example of a Air Charter Specialist . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.