Management Analyst specializing in government finance, financial reporting and trend forecasting. Skilled in developing and streamlining procedures to find innovative cost-effective solutions.
Expected Graduation May 2017
- Mobilized and serves as the Executive Assistant to the Commanding General for a 10,000 person military organization forward deployed to Kuwait.
- Impeccable ability to communicate and coordinate between multiple agencies and departments.
- Managed and was directly responsible for the Commanding General's day-to-day activity, long range calendar, and all travel requirements.
- Mobilized and served as a Program Analyst for a 4,200 person military organization.
- Principal advisor to the Commanding General on all RPA, DTS, and GTC financial matters.
- Led a four person team accountable for over 18 million dollars in appropriated funds with 99.98% budget execution.
- Led a 29 person finance detachment equipped to operate disbursements, pay inquiries, and customer vendor services.
- Responsible for the overall unit's mission, training, professional development and readiness to deploy.
- Served in the position even though it was designated for an individual two levels above.
- Oversaw and participated in over 100 investigations and served in an undercover capacity in several multi-million dollar operations.
- Selected to manage the evidence room valuing over 1.5 million dollars of seized assets because of superior organizational skills and accountability.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.