- Trainer who is organized, driven and effective at using efficient methods of teaching while focusing on the individual needs of each participant.
- Training specialist knowledgeable about theories and methods used in designing, developing and delivering successful training programs and adult learning concepts.
- Results-oriented Corporate Trainer who provides top-level support to growing companies. Adept at learning new products and services.
- Exceeded associate job placement goal by 90% by implementing thorough training and development program assessments.
- Developed training manuals for training seminars within 1 years.
- Offered specific training programs to help employees maintain and improve job skills.
- Developed every page training manual, in both hard and soft copies.
- Developed training program for specific, assigned job tasks, including Spare Parts, Sales Techniques and English for Communication in office.
- Developed and delivered all technical training materials.
- Trained account executives on marketing, sales and product lines.
- Led learning enhancement classes focused on improving academic and people skills needed for success in the workforce.
- Integrated technology into each training session such as the Smartboard.
- Conducted small group and individual activities based on differentiated learning needs.
- Developed interesting course plans to meet academic, intellectual and social needs of students.
- Developed and implemented interesting and interactive learning mediums to increase student understanding of course materials.
- Taught English Literature to grades 11-12.
- Taught Creative writing to diverse classes of 90 students.
- Conducted small group and individual classroom activities based on differentiated learning needs.
- Implemented a variety of teaching methods such as lectures, discussions and demonstrations.
Established clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects.
- Collaborated with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning and student engagement.
- Taught English Literature to grades 10-12.
- Taught Creative writing to a diverse class of 50 students.
- Developed, administered and corrected tests and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Coordinated after school tutoring hours with other teachers to help students in need of extra attention.
- Implemented student discipline measures, decreasing classroom disruptions by 80%.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Jungheinrich Lift Truck After-Sale Technical Trainer resume example in New York, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a After-Sale Technical Trainer who works in the Instructors and Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 25869 Instructors and Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.