Objective: To be the first point of contact for customers involved in accidents and be there when they need us the most, delivering GEICO's promise “to be there."
- Current active Secret Security Clearance
- Functional Area Records Manager
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures
- Customer-service oriented
- Proficient telecommunication skills
- Demonstrated Job-stability and dedication
- Solidified grammar, computer, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven customer confidentiality adherence (HIPAA trained)
- Privacy Act Program manager and educator
- Seasoned attention-to-detail, time management, and decision-making skills
- Ability to learn new skills and requirements
- Maintained/reviewed medical records, reports, and files
- Earned two Air Force Achievement medals for exceptional service and commitment to duties.
- Enhanced career advancement achieved promotion and accepted leadership responsibilities in 2014.
- Clinic received "Outstanding" rating during 2012 Health Services Inspection; ranked second overall.
- Command appointed Fundraising Secretary coordinated two events boosting morale for 110 members.
- Exemplified attention to detail skills in 2011, receiving a "Good Catch Award" for efforts.
- Nominated for early promotion in 2011.
During period was able to service 15,000 beneficiaries and assist with helping to book almost 12,000 patients. Performed over 500 basic procedures and 30 EKG's. Assisted care providers in more than 30 procedures. Aided four low staffed units in lab, pediatrics, behavioral health, and immunizations. Executed 20 venipuncture, 60 sports physicals, and 600 behavioral health visits. Assisted with annual flu vaccination program, administering 100 flu mists increased compliance rate by 17% in two weeks. Spearheaded Clinic's Tuberculosis Program
documenting, tracking care, and closing over ten cases.
Overseen outpatient care examinations and treatment for 3.5K beneficiaries in the Tri-state area. Responded to over 30 emergency calls in one year span. Ensured compliance rate of 91.6% in annual influenza program within seven weeks; ranked #1 in Air Mobility Command for 2011. Diligently audited over 128 records, identified 32 discrepancies; assured 100% UCI and HSI compliance. Primary Safety Monitor, completed 12 safety inspections annually and safeguarded twenty medical staff members.
Mastered customer service duties. Implemented pricing, organizing, and marketing merchandise. Promoted sales presentations and deals. Utilized attention-to-detail skills while replenished depleted stock and merchandise.
Assisting clientèle increasing profit for municipal liquor store with great customer service skills. Maintained reputable character professionally representing the city of Bemidji. Enhancing product knowledge base, stock availability, and orderly presentation. Expertly managed responsibilities as a cashier, exemplified proper phone etiquette, and assisted in stock and inventory.
Emphasis in Medical Services.
Emphasis in Nursing/ achieved CNA certificate
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a United States Air Force Aerospace Medical Technician resume example in Jacksonville, Arkansas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Aerospace Medical Technician who works in the Network Analysts and Administration Industry. LiveCareer has 13918 Network Analysts and Administration resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.