Caring Advanced Medical Support Assistant capable of accurately entering information into databases and maintaining the daily schedule of medical offices. Computer literate with some medical billing experience. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Ambitious Advanced Medical Support Assistant with hands-on experience in preparing the facility for clinical visits and performing required patient, insurance, and billing paperwork. A sound understanding of insurance company liaison procedures.
Tech-savvy Advanced Medical Support Assistant with proficiency in VSE, CPRS, Vista, VARR, ICB, and numerous office equipments. Skilled at assisting physicians with patient procedures and collecting patient data. Friendly and reliable with the ability to work weekends and evenings.
• Microsoft (office)
• Records/Inventory Control
• Technical Knowledge
• Responsible for the initial appointment date and the generation of appointment letter. If patient is a no show, incumbent will indicate the status of "No Show" in the computerized medical record for their appointment date. Insure all appointments for outpatient are to be scheduled within 30 days of the desired date.
• Attempts to contact patients to schedule their exam within 7 days of receiving the request for the procedure. Ensures that patients are scheduled within 30 days of desired date by the provider. Alerts the manager when it becomes difficult to accommodate scheduling of patients within the 30-day time frame
• Incumbent receives all return to clinic requests and maintains a constant daily workload in the service by calling patient when schedule indicates. Maintains the efficiency level of the service by keeping a full schedule for all returning patients.
• Well knowledgeable in updating and verifying demographics, scheduling appointments, collecting insurance information, and insure the veteran's needs are met
• Scheduling appointments in accordance with VHA national scheduling guidelines and fully capable in computer applications, such as Vista, VSE, CPRS, and any other Microsoft applications.
• Work collaboratively with Physicians, Nurses, Dietitians, Social Workers, and other professional staff throughout Primary Care, Specialty Clinic, and the Call Center.
• Handpicked to train numerous employees on the new scheduling software
• Ability to provide briefings, orientations, staff development and training.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System Advanced Medical Support Assistant resume example in Gulfport, Mississippi ?
This is an actual resume example of a Advanced Medical Support Assistant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.