School Administrator | Friendship Christian Academy, Victoria, Mississippi, 38679 | August 1995- June 2017
• Handle recruitment and training of teaching and support staff
• Create and implement admissions and registration procedures
• Develop school policies and procedures and ensure appropriate implementation
• Handle course evaluation and approval procedures
• Ascertain appropriate scheduling of staff and ensure that schedules are followed appropriately
• Manage budgets and ensure that financial systems are followed
• Assist students in choosing between subjects and coordinate assessments and examinations
• Coordinate the purchase of school materials and equipment and ensure timely and accurate delivery
• Organize and facilitate the management of educational and social activities
• Act as a point of contact for students', parents' and staff's grievance addressing needs
• Able to develop and implement programs and curriculum activities with special focus on promoting educational goals
• Solid knowledge of conceptualizing the broad goals of the school aimed at facilitating organizational efficiency
Our church began a private Christian school in August 1995 in Victoria-Byhalia area. It has been a major success in educating students, offers dual college credits, and a selection of Christian sports. After 22 years in Education and Administration, I recently retired and have handed that baton over to another Administrator. I am interested in a part-time employment of 2 days a week in allowing me to continue my church obligations.
My experiences are as follows:
Grew revenue by developing key programs focused on promoting the school.
Oversaw hiring and recruitment of faculty and staff in all departments.
Improved processes to maximize operational efficiency.
Managed budget and tracked expenses against plans.
Made daily operational decisions such as overseeing purchasing and inventory management.
Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
Successfully established effective systems for record retention by creating forms for daily parent-correspondence tracking.
Contacted insurance providers to verify correct insurance information and get authorization for proper billing codes.
Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
Standardized department filing system to increase efficiency.
Responded to telephone inquiries from parents, vendors and the public.
Welcomed guests and parents in an upbeat and friendly manner.
Planned travel arrangements for Teachers and staff.
Managed school tours, including greeting parents and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
Coordinated all primary, elementary, intermediate, and high school schedules with the help of the faculty team.
Met with prospective parents with a professional approach and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance of the advancement of the school.
Posted FCA events and school news on company and social media websites.
Coordinated yearly calendar and schedules for the school . Organized yearly obligations for faculty and staff.
Compiled and produced documents and reports for secretary to copy or fax required papers to appropriate parties.
Communicated with patients via phone, email and in person to obtain payments on outstanding accounts or accounts requiring immediate attention.
Supervised faculty and office staff members in daily tasks and performance.
In addition to a B.S. Degree in Education, I have completed 24 hours towards my Graduate Degree. I have 12 hours remaining to complete my Master's Degree in Administration and have been awarded the "Teach USA" Scholarship Award.
Each year I have attended the Gulf Coast Regional Accreditation Conferences in Florida and Alabama for Professional Accreditation.
Attended bi-annual Teacher Seminar, Pensacola, Florida/ Teacher Training Conferences for Professional Training,
I have assisted teams in evaluating schools for Regional and National Accreditation reviews.
I have represented our school in the Byhalia Chambers of Commerce luncheons and conferences.
My husband, Virgil and I are the pastors of Friendship Assembly of God and recently celebrated 32 years of ministry in the Byhalia-Victoria area.
Recently I was appointed the Christian Education Director at the church, and requires me to work one day a week at the office.
Byhalia Chamber of Commerce, annual membership.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Friendship Christian Academy Administrator resume example in Waterford, Mississippi ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrator. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.