Caring and skilled [Job Title] passionate about positively impacting programs and helping participants by providing expert support. Familiar with [Area of expertise] and always looking for ways to improve operations and personalize assistance. Well-organized and resourceful with detail-oriented and conscientious approach.
· Organized daily practices for a team of 12 girls for 2 hours.
· Helped the players set individual and team goals for the season.
· Explained and facilitated drills specifically tailored to the players' skill levels and their set goals (team and individual) to be accomplished at the end of the season.
· Established short-term goals and measured the team's progress through their improvement of physical and communication skills.
· Responsible for tracking players progress and statistics.
· Created a positive environment for growth and acted as a role model and mentor for athletes.
· Prepared players for the games by actively participating in warm-up drills and exercises.
· Solved problems concerning player chemistry while on and off the volleyball court.
· Developed game plans and adjusted to meet various game situations.
· Built strong rapport with athletes and assistants before, during and after coaching seasons.
· Encouraged everyone to cultivate strong work ethic by demonstrating diligence, patience and respect for others.
· Taught players how to run specific game plays in order to build cohesive, structured team.
· Maintained thorough knowledge of all rules, game procedures, coaching techniques and current trends in volleyball.
· Developed positive relationships with parents, schools and community.
· Promoted lifelong skills such as discipline and good sportsmanship.
· Provided direct guidance and mentoringto 12 girls as they developed courage, confidence and character to become leaders in their own lives and in the community.
· Implemented to K-12 national Girl Scout Leadership Experience, taking girls through sequential, developmentally appropriate curriculum for 5 years.
· Coordinated troop camping and field trips to provide opportunities to learn about their own and other cultures.
· Coached 12 girls to develop five essential business soft skills-goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills and business ethics-as part of the entrepreneurial Cookie Sales program.
· Supervised the efforts of co-leader and parent volunteers, providing guidance and oversight to ensure all activities and events were conducted in accordance with safety requirements.
· Facilitated girl planned and led activities and events, providing 12 girls with leadership opportunities.
· Managed troop funds in accordance with GSUSA and GSOWO policies and procedures.
· Shared information regularly with parents, guardians, adult volunteers, Service Unit leadership and Girls Scouts of Western Ohio through multiple communication tools: social media, email, texting, troop newsletter, face to face meetings and phone calls.
· Oversaw girl awards program as girls obtained several badges throughout the year.
· Experienced in all phases of project management: planning, coordinating, identifying and obtaining resources, managing teams, and assessing programs.
· Modeled leadership behavior for girls and adult volunteers by portraying reliability, respect, inclusiveness and positive attitude.
· Organized fun, interactive, collaborative girl-led activities that reflected girls interests and needs.
· Organized activities that addressed current issues involving girls' interests and needs.
· Co-planned, coordinated, and executed the Preble County Girl Scout Day Camp for 2 years.
· Created marketing and recruitment materials.
Networked with local organizations, leaders and consumers, resulting in establishment of new and lasting partnerships and relationships.
· Planned, coordinated and scheduled meetings, tours, events, programs, and rentals.
· Prepared and negotiated contracts, maintained venue calendar, and managed arrangements for vendors, entertainers, caterers, and technical support.
Alpha Kappa Sorority
Concerned Citizens Group
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: