Dedicated and committed Administrative/ Office Manager with years of experience, keen to personal and professional excellence. Project managing with a focus on organization and training. Excellent time management, strong advocacy/listening skills. I am also highly trustworthy, reliable with a respect to confidentiality.
Responsible for developing, planning, preparing day to day office operations.
• Maintaining office files and official records – Register of Services (including service, church school and adult faith formation attendance), Baptism, Confirmation, Marriage, Burial and Memorial Garden Records
• Created and published all worship booklets, working closely with the Music and Liturgy.
• Created and published the weekly news letters sent electronically to members. Publish special parish announcements as needed.
• Website content update (Daily)/Managed and published church calendar.
• Maintained all personnel files and report hours for hourly employees to the payroll office.
• Coordinating Yearly Leadership Conferences (eg. John Maxwell/ Momentum and ISS)
Overseeing daily office operations: Processing, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, training, performance evaluations, classifications records.
• Managed safety training and initiatives; conducts quarterly in-house safety inspections and annual office inspections; follows up on any incident reports accordingly.
• Maintaining amenability partners between employees and management in regard to Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping.
• Provided clerical support to other departments.
• Proficient skilled in spreadsheets, databases, word processing and graphic presentation software (Microsoft Office).
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.