A meticulous and self-motivated professional with 8 years of social service and 5 years of supervisory experience. Intrinsic strengths include balancing priorities in a time-sensitive and high volume environment; excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure; performing well as team leader and member. Proficient in developing documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Food Handlers Certification - Certificate, May 2018
• Nasal Naloxone Training - Certificate, August 2017
• Cash Assistance Mandated Training - Certificate, November 2016
• ADA Online -based Training - Certificate, October 2013
• Mandated Reporter Web-based Training - Certificate, October 2013
• Medical Terminology - Certificate, January 2008
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a NYC Department of Homeless Services Administrative Coordinator of Operations and Shelter Employment Opportunity Program Supervisor resume example in Brooklyn, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrative Coordinator of Operations and Shelter Employment Opportunity Program Supervisor. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.