Experienced in translating between Arabic and English with a strong leadership and relationship-building skills. as well as, able to deliver English Language lessons for all grades (1-12). Moreover, very competent in achieving all administrative issues using most of known technologies and high ability to manage secretariats.
English Translation BA/ Excellent Mastering of Computer OS, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet/ Very good in Communication in English Language /wide knowledge of Administrative issues regarding correspondence/ Long experience working with the United Nations, for almost five years.
Fluent in English and Arabic
• Liaising between Jordan Gendarmerie, other Governmental/ non-governmental bodies and overseas counterparts regarding in service training/ capacity building, and twinning projects.
achieve all translations incliding emails, memorandums, letters.. etc.
• Secretariats Management Course 2003.
• MS Office Applications Course 2005.
• ICDL 2007.
• Computer Printing Course 2008.
• Insurance Basics Course 2015.
• Judicial Officers and Criminal Investigation Course 2016.
• UN Pre-deployment Course 2016.
• Joined nine courses addressed by UN about various subjects such as (security, sexual harassment, abuse of authority in the workplace, Integrity awareness and health and welfare).
• Order of Military Merit (degree 5) by His Majesty King Abdullah II.
• Certificate of Appreciation by UNAMID Chief of Staff 2018.
• Certificate of Merit by UNAMID Ag. Team Site Commander 2010.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Public Security Directorate Administrative Clerk resume example in Montauk, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrative Clerk. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.