· Operated Telson inventory system for use of store activity.
· Take payments and make change; responsible for till balance after my shift. · Answered questions from employees and customers, and used policy and procedure for more complexed problems or complaints.
· Deli duties were; fried chicken, prepared sandwiches, salads, pizzas also sliced fresh meat for customers. Stocked shelves, and performed other duties of a similar nature or level on a daily basis.
· Used a data entry terminal, coper, printer, and calculator, typed 55-wpm.
· Proficiency on10-key. Used reference materials to process DMV business related work.
· Entered vehicle system mail to update and create a record.
· Brought multiple screens up for flag title entry.
· Prepared flagged title make ready for microfilming. Maintained a professional and collaborative working relationship with all team members.
· Researched whereabouts of incoming returned mail. Directed it to the responsible beneficiaries answered incoming telephone lines and directed calls to the appropriate unit clerical claims representative or complete written messages as appropriate.
· Assist unit clerical employees in associating mail with pending files and routing files to the proper unit for action. Operate photocopier and other office machines, perform general filing tasks.
· Update forms, take inventory, order and stocked supplies, complete cash transmittal slips and deliver to process in unit sort mail with checks and money orders according to delivery destination.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Chemeketa Community College Administrative Assistant Trainee resume example in Salem, Oregon ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrative Assistant Trainee who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151595 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.