Creative teacher with a strong background and varied experience in Bible instruction -- from preschool to adults -- through positions in para-church organizations, public school, and paid or volunteer positions in Christian churches.
Wrote and produced children's curricula about missions and missionary work around the world.
Taught missionary children (MKs) during office visits, annual board meetings, and furlough retreats (elementary and junior high). Worked with specific TCK (third culture kid) curricula or developed new materials according to the children's needs and ages.
Hazel Dell Christian Church 1997-Present
1. Coordinated and served as teacher for the 5th/6th grades program for Sunday and Wednesdays class times and worship, as well as separate activities. Coordination included creating/acquiring the appropriate curricula, recruiting teachers for Sunday lessons and volunteers for activities, as well as serving as lead teacher for the teaching team on Wednesday nights and designated worship times.
2. Teach elementary Bible lessons during Sunday School second hour and serve as lead teacher for summer program during the 3rd hour.
3. Coordinate the elementary Bible lesson team (and teach) in the church's annual VBS program.
4. Directed the elementary-age choir, which included singing during adult worship time and 2 major programs per year (spring and Christmas). Selected and edited music programs, led practice sessions, directed the music and drama for the major programs, and directed the choir during performances.
5. Assisted with the Bible Bowl program through coaching elementary students, writing questions, and instruction on the scripture texts being studied for competition.
Mission for the Blind 1981-1984
1. Presented missions programs at church camps in Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois during the summer, which included elementary through high-school age children. Developed the curricula and printed materials used in each presentation.
Keystone Christian Church 1988-1997
1. Taught elementary-age Sunday School classes.
2. Developed a junior church program and team to teach.
3. Coached the Bible Bowl team (junior and high school ages).
4. Developed youth group program.
Minerva Christian Church 1976-1981
1. Directed and taught the church's weekday preschool program (morning and afternoon).
2. Taught elementary, special needs, and adult Sunday School classes.
3. Youth group
4. Bible Bowl
5. Directed/taught in the annual VBS programs.
Polk County, Florida
1. Served as a substitute teacher in the county schools, kindergarten through 8th grade. Eventually, became the resident substitute for one elementary school.
Ohio County, Kentucky
1. Served as a substitute teacher in the county schools, 1st through 12th (any subject).
Johnson Bible College, Knoxville, Tennessee
1. Participated in the first special needs Sunday School for Knox County, Tennessee, while completed undergrad classes. Also taught elementary-age children and adults.
2. Provided childcare to 2 professors' families.
In high school, I began teaching children's Sunday school classes. At the age of 11, I began babysitting.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a CMF International Administrative Assistant in Communication resume example in Indianapolis, Indiana ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrative Assistant in Communication. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.