Administrative Assistant with 3 years of experience in administrative support, customer service and office management that thrives in a demanding and fast paced environment. Knowledge in handling confidential matters and proprietary information. Flexible and hardworking with strong drive to succeed.
MS Office proficient
Web and Tech Savy
Dedicated Team Player
Presentations & Preparation Delivery
Invoice Processing and Billing
Handling Proprietary Information
• Controls assigned company funds
• Communicate all questionable transactions and communicate to the Manager
• Verifies record and witnesses cash amount turned in by associates who have responsibility for cash handling
• Orders, maintains and distributes change according to branch needs
• Prepares, issues and collects cashier banks and manager change banks
• Orders money from bank
• Prepares bank deposit in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Uses manual or mechanical means to count and verify cashier drops
• Responsible for preparing and maintaining employment records
• Scheduled appointments and coordinated meetings
• Stored, organized and managed academic records
• Provided customer service
• Prepared presentations and agendas using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Sent and received mail packages
• Operated office machines such as photocopies, fax and computers
• Answered phones calls and solved students queries on phone
• Planned events like meetings and college parties
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Tim Hortons HMS Host ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT resume example in Brampton, ON ?
This is an actual resume example of a ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.