Administrative Assistant who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale. Experienced Office Manager with a strength in managing multiple projects simultaneously and fostering a cohesive staff. Self-directed, resourceful and passionate administrative professional. Bringing a positive attitude, organized approach, excellent time management skills and a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment to make a difference in the office administrative procedures.
• Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, payroll, equipment inventory and storage.
• Received and routed business correspondence to correct department or staff member.
• Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
• Answered telephone inquiries from clients, vendors and the public.
• Provided clerical support to company employees, including copying, faxing and file management.
• Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
• Managed executive calendar and coordinated weekly project team meetings.
• Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases.
• Made travel arrangements for management and executive staff.
• Administer medication and document monthly outcomes.
• Delivered in-home care to disabled adults.
• Consistently complied with applicable laws and regulations and ensured facility adhered to Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
• Certified that equipment and supplies were properly maintained for quality patient care and safety.
• Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment, and maintained patient flow.
• Accurately documented all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications, discharge instructions, and follow-up care.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a NYC Department of education Administrative Assistant resume example in Brooklyn, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrative Assistant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.