Undergraduate Geology student who is enthusiastic and hard working seeking a position in a geological practice firm. Considered as reliable, trustworthy, diligent and with excellent communications skills. Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team and can handle any administrative duty.
• Assigned to different areas throughout the museum to engage in educational activities with visitors.
• Responsible for knowledge transfer, scheduling, and coordinating activities.
• Answer phone calls, take and deliver personal messages, and assist visitors with information.
• Check out laptops to students.
• Provide tech support to The University of Houston students.
• Troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues of Mac and Microsoft products.
• Sales associate responsible for organizing clothes racks.
• Maintaining a clean area throughout the store.
• Assist customers with their purchases.
Currently a perspective student of geo-sciences.
Starting in high school I took dual credit courses and proceeded to finish my basics.
High School Diploma
Companies Worked For: