School Secretary (Payroll Secretary)
• Use of EIS to maintain an accurate account of annual and hourly employees' attendance
• Responsible for tracking, inputting and updating the time and leave of entire staff
• Use of Sub-Central-Inputs absences and vacancies , logs in day-to-day and long term assignments Per Diems and Sub Paras.
• Prepares and inputs per session payroll
• Advise staff of latest requirements related to absence, leaves and forward any necessary application of inquiries as needed
• Prepares staff evaluations
• Distributes paychecks and follows-up on any discrepancies involving underpayment, over-payment and returned checks
School Secretary (Purchasing Secretary- September 2006-2014)
• Use of FAMIS, responsible for purchasing all instructional as well as administrative supplies
• Assisted in planning and scheduled payment for all end of year trips
• Responsible for paying all bills issued to the school.
• Organize and catalog information and materials for entire staff
School Secretary (Treasurer)
• Records accurate breakdown of the school bank account
• Records a list of minor expenditures from petty cash account
• Reimburse staff of minor small expenses under $150.00
• Deposits monies on a monthly basis from school fund raisers and student lunch accounts
• Disperse monthly check to Long Island City for student and staff lunches
School Secretary (Pupil Personnel Secretary)
• Attendance Coordinator- works closely with Attendance Teacher to discuss attendance issues, closes 407's, parent outreach via School Messenger and IOS Messenger
• Use of ATS and familiar with the various reports
• Registers students for the general school year, maintains immunization records, vision screening input, prepares student records for transfer and request
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a New York State Department of Motor Vehicles Administrative Assistant resume example in Stony Point, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrative Assistant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.