Highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant with more than 10 years experience supplying thorough, organized administrative support to approximately 30 senior executives.
• Handled a high volume of incoming calls and promptly forward them to appropriate person; greeted visitors and escorted them to the appropriate location
• Scheduled meetings/appointments for Executive Director
• Composed and distributed interdepartmental memorandums
• Coordinated domestic travel arrangements for Executive Director
• Proofread and formatted documents/correspondence using Microsoft Office
• Assisted with organizing events for the office
• Established and maintained the company's record management system which included inputting all incoming/outgoing correspondence
• Prepared invoices for payment
• Processed and distributed mail/packages
• Created bi-weekly payroll reports and individual tracking sheets
• Maintained office supplies for the office
• Performed general clerical duties: photocopying, faxing, scanning and filing
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Project Hope- The New Direction, Inc. Administrative Assistant resume example in Hempstead, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrative Assistant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.