Qualities: Communication, Teamwork, Customer oriented, Ability to work under pressure & Decision Making.
• Operate the Teleprompter device used to project through an electronic screen a speaker's script out of sight of the audience.
• Selection and programming music and creating on-air promotions.
• Develop marketing activities to strengthen audience loyalty and promote interaction with it.
• Coordinate interviews and events with national and international artists.
• Supervision of content and music on air.
• Design programming grid and develop strategies to promote the audience growth of the TV channel.
• Negotiation of international programming and independent national production.
• 24 hour supervising signal on-air.
• Manage annual budget.
• Design the programming grid.
• Targets definition and market research to define communication strategies.
• Supervision of the air signal.
• Reports according to TV shows performance and audience behavior by rating and share numbers provided by AGB Nielsen.
• Organize, monitor, and analyze market researches oriented to RCTV brand and products that allow generating new production, programming, and promotion strategies in accordance with the company guidelines.
• Definition, creation and writing of interactive content related to programming daily events and artists.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Miami Teleproduction Group Administrative Assistant resume example in Miami, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrative Assistant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.