Professional and knowledgeable Receptionist versed in administrative support and customer service. 8 years' experience managing company reputation with customers. Highly efficient and accurate, with strong planning, problem solving and communication skills.
• Performing varied routine receptionist, filing, recording and other clerical duties
• Maintaining a safe and appropriate work environment
• Screening program and administration related calls
• Recording and relaying messages, clearly identifying contacting party or parties
• Greeting clients, visitors and directing them to appropriate area(s) promptly and courteously
• Coordinating and posting room reservation and office space
• Ordering of office supplies as needed and appropriate with in allotted budget
• Assisting with coordinating of program and agency activities
• Performing other related duties as directed
o Written Communication
Write clear and concise sentences devoid of grammatical and spelling errors
Tailor writing style to the audience of the message
Write in a respectful and tactful manner
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Clifford W Beers Guidance Clinic Inc ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT resume example in Clinton, Connecticut ?
This is an actual resume example of a ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.