Reason for leaving - Laid off due to company buyout and restructuring.
➢ Prepared typed, formatted and proofread a wide variety of documentation including correspondence, memos, statistical charts, forms, etc.
➢ Reviewed materials for completeness and format.
➢ Understood and applied applicable policies and procedures, laws, regulations, and rules.
➢ Retained calendars including Google calendars, meeting calendars, and others as assigned; organize and schedule meetings.
➢ Preserved office filing system including paper files/file cabinets, shared electronic files.
➢ Organized and maintained various administrative, reference, library items and other files.
➢ Supported records management program; identify and process documents for archiving or destruction.
➢ Maintain organization of policies and procedures; keep current documents available.
➢ Operated and maintained a wide-variety of office equipment including copiers, fax machines, scanners, and computer.
➢ Shipped and received materials through UPS and Fed-Ex.
➢ Worked with vendors and service providers to keep office systems functioning smoothly at all times.
➢ Maintained office furniture and storage layout, suggest improvements, and implement changes as needed or directed.
➢ Managed office consumables including office supplies, postage system, kitchen supplies, printer and copier supplies, stationary, etc.
Reason for Leaving - Moved to Wyoming with my husband.
* Answer the phones and transfer to appropriate departments
* Process account receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
* Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
* Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits
* Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department,
parts departments, service department and sales department, run periodic reports and perform other general administrative duties.
* Receive money from service and parts customers
* Receive money on down payment of vehicles and extended warranty
* File work orders for parts and service
* Get the mail
* Assist co-workers with their health insurance
* Create forms
* Organize customer folder jackets and file
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a LONG Bldg Technologies Administrative Assistant resume example in Powell, Wyoming ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrative Assistant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.