[Job Title] who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Serves as the primary point of contact for both in-house and external phone and website queries. Quality-focused [Job Title] committed to approaching administrative tasks with tenacity and attention to detail. Highly organized and detail-oriented [Job Title] with more than [Number] years experience supplying thorough, organized administrative support to [Number] senior executives. Highly skilled [Job Title] enthusiastic about ensuring optimal customer service in the [Industry name]. Energetic team player with top-notch organizational skills. [Job title] versed in [area 1] and [area 2]. Excellent [soft skill 1] and [soft skill 2] strengths. Desire to utilize professional experience and abilities to take on new challenge with an established company.
Excellent attention to detail
Good proofreader and speller
• Open and close dealer cases; prepare prosecution and summons reports and prosecution coversheets; and administer case transfer requests from the SAC and Administrator.
• Notify other DOR employees of those dealerships that are in compliance with statutes and regulations.
• Notify officials of those citizens who are not compliant with their car registrations.
• Support the Bureau's operations by coding bills acquired by the Bureau; maintaining a state issued credit card; ordering supplies; previously assisted with preparing the spending plan; previously assisted with grant submission and tracking; and previously assisted with preparing Personnel Transaction Change forms.
• Provide assistance to 13 agents by managing their State issued car reports and scheduling maintenance for their State issued cars; monitoring the issuance of their fictitious licenses; tracking their equipment inventory; preparing their expense reports; making hotel reservations for the Administrator and agents; tracking their training hours; gathering criminal histories per agents' request; previously monitored the agents' overtime; and previously set up new employees as well as cleaning up after those who have resigned.
• Previously ran stolen vehicle checks for the General Counsel's Office; previously distributed Dealer File Closing Memos from Joey, General Counsel to Division Director; and previously maintained the DL Verification Inbox.
• Review/processed correspondence pertaining to Motor Vehicle Refunds.
• Answered phone calls regarding refunds.
• Composed letters requesting additional information to process their refund or inform customers of their refund denial.
• Reviewed/processed correspondence received on delinquent fee accounts for sales tax on motor vehicles.
• Composed letters to taxpayers whether it is to request additional information or to inform them of their delinquent fee account closure.
• Occasionally answered calls for the Return Check Unit.
• Answered incoming phone calls.
• Assisted callers regarding their withholding tax account.
• Performed general maintenance on withholding tax accounts.
• Sent out letters informing taxpayers of the status of their withholding tax accounts.
• Answered incoming phone calls.
• Assisted callers with their questions about their accounts.
• Updated information on client accounts.
• Performed daily work tasks while not on the phone.
• Accepted phone calls.
• Entered information into a membership database.
• Processed store orders.
• Performed workshop registrations when necessary.
Graduated with a 3.803 GPA
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Missouri Department of Revenue Administrative Analyst I resume example in Linn, Missouri ?
This is an actual resume example of a Administrative Analyst I. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.