• Teach piano for elementary school student in local church
• English; Chinese (Mandarin)
• References available upon request
• Played piano for 10 year (level 7)
• Familiar with word and excel files
• Familiar with Sabre system & Worldspan Go. System
• Making appointments to meet new and existing customers
• Understanding customers' needs
• Making presentations to promote new products and special deals
• Advising customers before and after-sales service
• Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone
• Watching competitors and the products they are offering
• Going to conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends
• Meeting sales targets
• Booking international and domestic air tickets for clients.
• Making arrangement for hotels, transportation, meals, Etc. for clients.
• Customer service
• Solve customer complaints
• 2002-2004 Fuji Japanese Language school Tokyo, Japan
Certification for satisfied in Japanese language at level 5
• 2005-2006 ESL class in local church school Dallas, USA
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Song of Songs Group Inc Administration Assistant resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a Administration Assistant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.