Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing project budget from concept to completion, designing financial guidelines, and orienting team to maintain accurate and validate documents. Experienced in effective administrative, financial, logistics, HR and communication support to SWISS and USAID donor funded projects. Adaptable and transformational with key competencies in preparing monthly financial tracking report, preparing budget template and effectively dealing with large number of partners. Proficient with HRIS and exposed to works related to selection and recruitment procedures.
(Working in Reading for All (RFA) project contributing to the goal of improving reading outcomes for Nepali children with disabilities in grade 1-3 in the 16 different district defined by EGRP targeting 6775 schools)
• Financial control of overall project budget and regular budget monitoring and preparing budget template for 16 different partner DPOs in 16 districts.
• Ensuring accuracy and monitoring and verifying project financial document through verification all bills and invoices including supporting documents against the approved activities and submit for approval of 16 different DPOs along with one consortium partner.
• Ensure proper coding and structure in all documents before the financial reports analysis and creating code for the partner budget and maintaining records accordingly.
• Review financial reports and supporting documentation submitted by 16 different Partner or DPOs and ensure that expenditure is in line with the approved budget and work plan.
• Prepare monthly budget vs actual analysis report each month and support on donor report.
• Maintain, track and follow up and assist the staff field visit advances and settlements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Conduct field visits to orient and assist DPOs for financial documentation and monitoring purposes.
(Worked in Post-earthquake economic recovery project with components like Cash for work, unconditional cash grant, and multi purpose cash grant targeting 1670 HH of Saping, Simthli and Bhumlutar of Kavre district.)
(worked to transfer the previously maintained manual records of 80 employee to HRIS software as well as updating the new records or information to the system)
(worked as online data-entry specialist and led a team of five member ensuring that weekly target is met along with conducting community works every 3 weeks)
completed MBA in Finance
Completed BBIS with elective subject as Information security.
(completed diploma course in Human Resource management online through Alision free online course in May 2018 clearing series of assessment set in the course.)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Humanity & Inclusion (Handicap International) Admin and Finance Officer- Inclusive Education Project resume example in Talchikhel, Lalitpur ?
This is an actual resume example of a Admin and Finance Officer- Inclusive Education Project. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.