Creative college and high school instructor dedicated to providing all students with opportunities for success and growth. Intuitively skilled at reaching and motivating students by providing engaging, differentiated instruction. Capable of inspiring diverse populations to value their education, to gain confidence in themselves, and to contribute to a safe classroom environment. Approachable, reflective, flexible, and compassionate facilitator of learning.
Composition 1301 and 1302, lecture and online instruction
Dual Credit English III, Advanced Placement English III, On-Level English III, STAAR Acceleration English III, Pre-AP English, English I
• Google Certified Educator
• Mesquite Leadership Academy
• Excellence in Teaching Incentive Program
• AP Language and Composition College Board summer institutes and two-day workshops; College Board SAT workshop, and AP Strategies Laying the Foundation
• National Math and Science Initiative two-day workshops
• Lead4Ward training – standardized testing and writing strategies for students
• Over 40 hours of training in teaching writing including: Lead4Ward – North Star of Texas Writing Program, Gretchen Bernabei's Reviving the Essay: How to Teach Structure without Formula, Barry Lane's Discover Writing, 6+1 Writing Traits, Revision: a Creative Process, TAKS Scoring Rubric: Short Answer Questions, and Jane Schaffer's "Teaching the Multi-paragraph Essay" and "A Model Curriculum to the Less-Than-Model Student"
Over 100 hours of technology training including: Intel Teach Essentials, Learning 2.0 -- 23 Things, Remember Everything with Evernote, Capture the Classroom, Organize with Live binder, Pages Online for Macintosh, Classrooms that Excel, Photo Story for Windows, Promethean Fundamentals, Podcasting with Audacity, Online Comics for the Classroom, Inspiration, Weebly, and Blackboard training
• Over 40 hours of various book studies including: Flip Your Classroom, Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, Rewired, Do I Really Have to Teach Reading, What Good Teachers Do Differently, It's All in the Frijoles (a Hispanic cultural study group), Surviving My First Year Teaching, Why Try?, and Designing Green Light Classrooms
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Eastfield Community College Adjunct Professor resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a Adjunct Professor. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.