Thesis: Operatively True: Identity Expression and de Facto Deception
Scholarships: Costatino University Scholarship, Franam Endowed University Scholarship, Philosophy Graduate Student Tuition Scholarship, Queer Ethnic Studies Endowed Graduate Student Scholarship.
Inaugural Cohort for the PPJ (Public Philosophy Journal's 2018 New England Scholars Digital Pilot Program).
Double Major Philosophy and Women Studies
Scholarships: Ronald McNair, Gatson Scholarship, Hubert Phillips Scholarship, University Research Grant
My areas of study include Ethics, Philosophy of Language, Epistemology, Phenomenology, Social Ontology, and Feminist Philosophy. I typically theorize about justice for people in the margins. My methodological approach is always informed by theories of justice and intersectionality.
I am scheduled to teach World Philosophy in the Fall 2018. I will design the course, and hold two one hour and fifteen minute lectures Tuesday and Thursdays. I will be responsible for reporting and assessing the students grades and progress.
As a GTA, I would create a syllabus, and design a course for undergraduate students in Philosophy. I taught Critical Thinking/Logic, Moral and Political Philosophy, and Great Thinkers of the East and West. All classes I taught fulfilled lower GE requirements.
As a Supplemental Instructor I facilitated two one hour sessions per week. I would facilitate classroom discussions using experiential learning methods and processing strategies. I would share and facilitate useful test preparation methods, all in to help students pass a difficult Biology course.
Inbound/Outbound calls with distributors, accounts payable and receivable, in charge of staffing positions, placed orders for store products, and ran the liquor store.
Inbound/Outbound technical support calls, negotiated with creditors for debt settlement. In charge of staff hiring and termination, data entry, and case management.
Dean's Medalist of Arts and Humanities, 2016
Student of Distinction in Philosophy and Women Studies 2016
Recognition Award for Exceptional Supplemental Instructor (Biology)
Refereed Conference Presentations
• “Identity as Truth Bearer” at PGSO 11th Annual Conference (University of South Florida) April 13-15, 2018
• “Operatively True: Social Identity and De Facto Deception” at DWiP's 5th Annual Conference (Pittsburgh, PA) March, 2018
• “Extending Visible Identities” at The 17th Annual Phenomenology Roundtable (San Jose, CA) June 1-3, 2017
• “Immigration: A Consciousness of Alien Sexuality” at San Diego State University (San Diego, CA) April 8, 2017
• “Sexuality as Visible” at San Francisco State University Research Competition (San Francisco, CA) February 23, 2017
• “A Focus on Gender in Political Philosophy” at Voicing Ideas Philosophy Conference (Fresno, CA) May 6, 2016
• “The Hermeneutical Lacunae of Chicana Literature” at the 7th Annual Undergraduate Conference on Multi Ethnic Literatures of the Americas (Fresno, CA) March 10, 2016
• “Sexuality as Visible Identity” at Caribbean Philosophical Association Conference (Connecticut, 2016)
• “Promoting Campus Belonging in and Through LGBT Commencement Ceremonies” at
• National Women Studies Association (Milwaukee, WI) November 13, 2015
• “The Hermeneutical Lacunae of Chicana Lesbian Literature” at Moore Undergraduate Research Seminar (Chapel Hill, NC) August 27, 2015
• “On Feminism,” with Krysten Cherkaski and Sydney Pease, at, Expression Not Suppression
• Annual Gay Straight Alliance Conference (Fresno, CA) May 2, 2015
• “LGBT Experience of Belonging Project” at 36th Annual Central California Research Symposium (Fresno, CA) April 22, 2015
• LGBT Experience of Belonging Project,” with Victoria Cuevas, at Navigating Normativity UNC Asheville Queer Theory Conference (Asheville, NC) April 2, 2015
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Fresno City College Adjunct Lecturer resume example in Fresno, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Adjunct Lecturer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.