Role brief: Simplification and digitization of Customer Acquisition Processes
• CBR & solution document review, Test scenario creation, UAT of new features and market rollout
• A-B Testing, Identifying & fixing process gaps and MOT in customer acquisition journeys
• Designed & launched web and App based prepaid to postpaid migration process
• Successfully launched IVR and online based re-verification of mobile number with Aadhaar process
• Introduced the paperless, fully digitized process to migrate customers from postpaid to prepaid
• Re-designed prepaid to postpaid journey to reduce negative Address verification cases by 40%
• Reduced failure rate in family bundling plans from 17% to under 2%
• TAT capability of postpaid to prepaid migration reduced from 4 days to 2 hours through new process
of activities by over 50%
Customer Experience, Gurgaon (8 weeks): Built a predictive model to identify the type of second customer mail basis type of first mail
Marketing, Bangalore (10 weeks): Used spatial mapping to demonstrate clearly the difference in the perception for different telecom operators
Network, Guwahati (6 weeks): Optimized the traffic flow between Point of Interconnections by formulating the problem into a network transportation problem
International Stint, Madagascar (8 weeks): Identified significant factors affecting usage and retention by undertaking customer behavior study using hypothesis testing
Analyzed & collected data through interviews & Google analytics to gain insights about customer's preferences
Reduced bounce rate by 41% & increased average time spent per user on the website by 52%
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Bharti Airtel Limited Acquisition Experience Manager resume example in Gurgaon, Haryana ?
This is an actual resume example of a Acquisition Experience Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.