Self-motivated Accounting Clerk offering a strong work ethic and determination to complete tasks in a timely manner. Accurate and detail-oriented with bookkeeping and clerical knowledge. Extremely well organized bringing a strong background in MS Office especially Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and always eager to gain more knowledge.
• Perform account reconciliations
• Entering, posting and reconciling batches
• Process credit card payments
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Prepare and process bank deposits
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
and other irregularities
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
• Maintain up-to-date billing system
• Managing weekly Payroll for several clients
• Balancing weekly reports for accuracy
• Entering employee's data, W4's, garnishments, etc.
• Preparing invoices and distributing per clients specifications
• Pulling internal reports as requested (salaries, bonuses, hours worked)
• Administrative Assistance of the on-site construction management team
• Coordinated approval processes of all accounts payable invoices
• Coded the general ledger and processed vendor invoice payments
• Managed cash flow overview of the entire construction project
• Coordinated weekly meetings including the preparation of statements, reports and minutes
• Pulled internal reports as requested reporting to construction Managers
• Communicated with the client and the subcontractor's
• Purchasing materials and equipment
• Organized access to construction site for all subcontractors
• Administrative Assistance of executives
• determined payment schedules with customers
• contacted delinquent customers to secure payments
• compiled data and prepared monthly reports and statements
• Prepared invoices and distributed per clients specifications
• supported collecting process
• Developed tracking reports of due and past due vendor invoices
• Entered customer payments into system on a daily basis
• Proposal preparation and processing of orders
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a ACCU Staffing Services Accounts Receivable/Payroll Administrator resume example in Mount Laurel, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Accounts Receivable/Payroll Administrator. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.