Ambitious Accounts Receivable / Credit Manager enthusiastic about contributing skills to an organization within the food and manufacturing space. Eager to advance professionally by leveraging strengths in communication and problem solving. Trained in addressing customer concerns professionally while obtaining payments on past due accounts.
• Responsible for collection of open receivables.
• Apply daily cash (Lockbox, ACH, Wire, Credit Card) and write up deductions
• Review and clear all deductions (pricing, shortage, damage, billbacks, off invoice, new store allowance, etc.).
• Request repayment for unauthorized deductions.
• Process credit memos, adjustments and resolve customer concerns.
• Process refunds via check requests.
• Supervise AR analysts for cash application, credit and collections.
•Conducted knowledge sharing sessions to capture “Lessons Learned” and streamline the product improvement process.
• Set goals for accounts receivable team and developed strategies to meet goals.
• Trained new employees on accounting principles and company procedures.
• Process credit applications and determine credit terms.
• Review contracts with credit agencies (Experian, Dunn & Bradstreet, CreditSafe, etc.).
• Review orders on credit hold and determine credit releases.
• Review new promotional funding accruals for accuracy.
• Create bad debt reserve report for CFO review.
• Monitor all bankruptcy accounts.
• Prepare files for outside collection agencies.
• Collect broker contracts, enter rates into ERP, verify commission payments, field broker commission questions.
• Test AR functions during Oracle upgrades.
• Travel quarterly to attend credit education seminars.
• Prepared documents and reports to present during quarterly sales meetings
Will graduate with AAS - Business Emphasis - Dec - 2018
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.