• Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
• 5 + years of working with finance
• 8 + years of customer service
• Proven ability to interact effectively with clients and staff on all levels
• Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
• Process Sodas (Calculating any amounts due/owed, adjusting ledger accordingly, sending letter to tenant and if applicable sending security deposit back to tenant).
• Maintaining commercial and tenant certificates of insurance.
• Sending tenant rent statements to tenants via email or regular mail.
• Tenant Ledger Adjustment Requests (add/remove charges and or issue credits).
• Process non-sufficient funds.
• Prepare bill backs to owners.
• Tenant Renewals.
• Make bank deposits via remote capture and handwritten bank deposits.
• Enter deposits (tenant, owners, bill backs and commission payments) in AppFolio.
• Tenant Move in's/Move out's.
• Set up new properties in AppFolio.
• Process Lease Commissions.
• Housing checks.
• Weekly reports.
• Monthly bank deposit registers.
• Post water billing to tenant's ledger.
• Operating Bill backs.
• Delinquency reports.
• Worked with accounts payable and accounts receivable processing checks, money orders and refund requests.
• Created credit memos via Oracle.
• Logged and delivered packages to management and representatives.
• Prepared and shipped out re-manufactured and de-manufactured units.
• Troubleshoot computers, fax machines and copying machines.
• Acquired, distributed and stored supplies for the client, management and call center.
• Set up new hire computers and made sure that the correct applications/software were installed and functioned
• Retrieved lost passwords for managers and call center representatives.
• Created password sheets for new hires.
• Maintained confidential information pertaining to new hires.
• Processed, approved and denied rebates.
• Monitored the call center to make sure that it was well-maintained.
• Submitted tickets / requests to the maintenance department when something needed to be fixed or removed
from the call center, the admin department or the workshop loan department.
• Set goals and accomplished deadlines for the department.
• Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
• Planned, administered and controlled spending budgets for equipment and supplies.
• Trained new hires on how to check orders that were in entered status as well as how refund requests should be submitted.
• Oversee the disposal of surplus or unclaimed property.
• Kept computer / laptop inventory spreadsheets updated.
• Installed, troubleshoot and activated license numbers/software on computers.
• Assisted toll free tech support and the e-content division during back to school season.
• Provided support regarding procedural questions, order inquiries and graphing, scientific, printing and software product inquiries via email.
• Assisted customers in Spanish with questions or concerns regarding Texas Instruments products.
• Created internal and external knowledgebase cases using HTML codes.
• Reviewed knowledgebase cases in Oracle for quality and accuracy.
• Processed knowledgebase cases that were submitted by other representatives.
• Assisted supervisor with resolving customer's complaints.
• Provided a wide variety of resources for educators, parents and students.
• Researched, delegated and resolved client service issues.
• Assisted with order inquiries and graphing handheld, financial, printing and scientific product inquiries.
• Employee Practices and Processes
• HR Training and Development
• Emerging Issues in Human Resources
• Employee Labor Relations
• Employment Compliance for HR Management
• Total Pay
• Administrative Office Procedures
• Workplace Behaviors
• Business Correspondence and Communication
• Internet Communications and Research
• Microsoft Word I
• Microsoft PowerPoint I
• Microsoft Outlook I
• Microsoft Excel I
• Microsoft Excel II
• Microsoft Access I
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Hudson Peters Commercial (Multifamily & Commercial) Accounts receivable resume example in Dallas, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Accounts receivable. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.