An experienced administrative customer service professional with exceptional organizational and analytical skills. Financial background includes banking, mortgage, and healthcare fields. Very strong work ethic with high company integrity and loyalty.
Microsoft Office Suite
Typing 40-45 wpm
Mortgage Review Skills
Exceptional Communication Skills
•Contact insurance companies by phone to verify patient insurance benefit information
for various payer plans, patient coverage, cost share, and access/provider options.
•Identify any coverage restrictions and details on how to expedite patient access.
•Document and initiate prior authorization and claim appeals.
•Report any reimbursement trends or delays to management.
• Worked in a relaxed call center environment receiving incoming and outgoing calls to confirm address for delivery and point of contact
• Submit orders in the Oracle database
• Conduct client and team communication via e-mail, phone, and voicemail
• Dispatch technicians to assist clients with set up and maintenance of equipment
• Perform troubleshooting assistance for clients
• Provide administrative support to multiple companies and departments
• Handled office mailings and international shipments
• Processed shipping invoices
• Maintain supplies inventory
• Make all company travel arrangements
• Execute and complete special projects
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Walmart Home Office Accounts Payable Specialist resume example in Charlotte, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Accounts Payable Specialist. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.