Accomplished Accounts Payable Specialist. Highly organized and dedicated self-starter with a high degree of professionalism. proficient at vendor management and thrives in challenging fast-paced environments.
• Accurate matching/posting of invoices against system generated purchase orders through PeopleSoft
• Enforce proper purchase order policies and procedures.
• Stamp all invoices as being entered, to include the date entered.
• Prepare invoices for check processing making sure to adhere to discount dates.
• Expense Report processing
• Responsible for ensuring the integrity/internal controls of the accounting functions as they relate to Accounts payable coding and processing
• Participate in the setup of new suppliers.
• Participate in year end 1099 preparation.
• Assist with the completion of the month end/year end close
• Complete and enter month end journal entries
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations relating to accounts payable
• Respond to emails voicemails, faxes and incoming calls.
• Resolve supplier disputes.
• Maintenance of the discrepancy log.
• Statement reconciliation.
• Electronic filing of invoices and paperwork.
• Processing of daily mail.
• Maintain daily check log.
• Provide financial support to operating departments
• Complete monthly laundry, property billings and credits
• Processing of invoices which includes obtaining proper approvals, verifying account coding, check mathematical accuracy of PO's.
• Processed employee expense reports through Concur.
• Run invoice register and obtain approval before updating on system Select invoices for check processing. Prepare manual checks if required.
• Obtain authorized signatures on checks and mail checks.
• Maintain vendor files.
• Ensure accountability of all checks using a sequential log.
• Prepare bank reconciliation at month end.
• Run A/P aging, check register and other required reports.
• Maintain current 1099 history on required vendors and complete 1099 filings at year-end.
• Assisted with projects for Accounting Manager.
• Match voucher invoices, purchase orders and receivers.
• Discusses discrepancies in quantities, prices and billing with vendors.
• Enters data into computerized accounting system and generates checks.
• Matches check stubs to invoices and files.
• Prepare month end close reconciliation with statements from vendors.
• Assist with month and year-end close.
• provided reception assistance.
• Responsible for preparation and submission of invoice matching, batching and coding.
• Establishes new vendor reports; maintains and updates spreadsheets for maintenance.
• Creates GL codes, data entry of payroll and expense reports.
• Completes account reconciliations, posting transactions to journals and ledgers, using the Data Faction System.
• Performed detailed analysis review of expense reports for 200+temporary employees of Countrywide Homes; collected and entered timesheets.
• Generated and maintained payroll reports and created payments for unions.
• Processed pensions, garnishments, refunds and check re-issues.
• managed the daily check runs, using Oracle and PeopleSoft Programs.
• Processed 150+ incoming daily invoices by matching, coding, batching and reconciled invoices.
• Generated monthly reports; created account reconciliations to process work by verifying entries and compared system reports to ensure all transactions balanced.
• Weekly check runs.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.