• Highly analytical, deadline driven accountant who completes accounting activities with accuracy and speed.
• Innovative professional proficient in excel and IDEA data management software.
• Dedicated CPA and Master's degree seeking student with 3.8 cumulative GPA.
• Efficient time management
• Excel proficient
• Governmental Audits
• Financial Accounting
• ProSystem FX Systems
• IDEA software
• Accrued expenses, equity, cash, fixed assets, receivables, and payables.
• Controls testing (disbursements, receipts, payroll)
• Created logos in Adobe Illustrator for company reports.
• Maintained and built new client relationships for the firm.
• President of Beta Alpha Psi at University of Wyoming
• Vice President and Financial Manager of University of Wyoming Happy Jacks
• Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
• 8 consecutive semesters on President's Honor Roll.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Porter, Muirhead, Cornia, & Howard CPAs Accounting Intern resume example in Casper, Wyoming ?
This is an actual resume example of a Accounting Intern who works in the Accountants Industry. LiveCareer has 60773 Accountants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.