· Adopted a systematic approach to auditing to ensure that whole systems were considered where appropriate
· Employed risk management strategies to assist in the effective use of resources
· Maintained a well-balanced allocation of responsibility, between the State and the industry, for civil aviation safety
· Implemented processes and procedures to resolve identified deficiencies impacting aviation safety
· Managed team of more than 15 employees acted as the sole supervisor on the shift
· Represented the company in negotiating with directors or taking legal proceedings
· Monitored the conduct of employees to see whether they violated any laws
· Coordinated the arrival and departure of airplanes
· Issued landing and takeoff instructions to pilots
· Monitor and direct the movement of aircraft, using radar equipment
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Auto-Development LLC Accountant resume example in Arlington, Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Accountant who works in the Accountants Industry. LiveCareer has 60774 Accountants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.