Experienced professional coming from Real Estate, Data Retrieval, Public Accounting and Software as a Subscription industries proficient in laws and procedures governing business operations, tax filings and regulatory compliance. Seeking challenging, growth-oriented position where field expertise, resourcefulness and
diligence can make positive impact on business operations. Experience with Accounting softwares such as Yardi, MRI, Quickbooks, Sage Intacct and Microsoft Great Plains.
• Maintain Account Receivables system: invoice customers: compile and sort incoming checks: input cash received and prepare bank deposit.
• Assist in identifying potential problem accounts and send follow-up correspondence.
• Produce reports of accounts that are in arrears and perform an analysis of bad debt.
• Prepare analysis and reconciliations of bill runs to detect fraud.
• Review and monitor credit sources, credit files, customer applications and
• Prepare, record, verify, analyze and report accounts receivable transactions, and post customer
payments on a timely basis.
• Ensure timely collection of cash receipts from customers.
• Maintain account payable system; verify invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents; resolve discrepancies; request checks to pay invoices.
• Assist with other accounting functions such as taxes, monthly and yearly financial reports.
• Balance and monitor daily and monthly accounting concerning Company receipts and expenses.
• Resolve discrepancies, makes adjustments and distribute reports.
• Assist in with quarterly state unemployment and other tax filings.
• File and maintain clerical records and reports.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: