Ambitious and self-motivated Accountant with exceptional research and qualitative abilities. Adept at financial statement and general ledger maintenance and analysis.
• Budget analysis
• Knowledge in QuickBooks
• Knowledge in Sage Fixed Assets
• Regulatory compliance
• Self-motivated professional
• Generated and analyzed reports for purchases, sales, and payroll.
• Prepared documents, reports, and presentations using software proficiencies.
• Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each period for two sister companies.
• Reviewed journal entries in general ledger system each period.
• Gathered income and expense data and modeled to assist with forecasting.
• Maintained compliance with company standards and legal requirements.
• Mitigated accounting risks through the identification and improvement of process inefficiencies.
• Oversaw documentation and reporting of expenses, sales, and other transactions.
• Improved overall process for year-end external audits.
• Analyzed financial information and made proactive adjustments.
• Optimized employee performance, output and morale through incentive programs.
• Directed the gathering of all required documentation and files for account audits and completed reviews.
• Maintained payroll for a 22 person entity.
• Created and journaled entries for inventory valuation, prepaid, and accrued accounts.
• Maintained accurate reporting of inventory for period close.
• Maintained asset records and reconciled for period close.
• Provided back-up assistance in other reporting and analysis areas.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Lone Creek Cattle Company Accountant resume example in Lincoln, Nebraska ?
This is an actual resume example of a Accountant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.