•Wide variety of mastered skills including but not limited to: Invoice management, expense/purchase reporting, imaging, case management, payroll, video conferencing, multiple system management, verbal, phone, and email communications, creating, organizing,processing, managing and facilitating high end and/or escalated client orders, issues, concerns and needs.
•Knowledge of NetSuite CRM (Customer Relation Management), RMS (Request Management System), SAP, Salesforce, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Concur, Oracle, Share Point, DM (Default Management),AS400, and Kronos Business Intelligence.
•Extensive communication skills, marketing and management experience . Very proficient in clerical, computer, order management (placing, approving, client order history, renewals, exc.), billing approval, payment processing,and billing history, shipping and tracking,inventory and financial reporting, exc.
•Mastered skills in problem solving/troubleshooting and multitasking with little to no supervision. Very detail oriented and not afraid to ask questions in order to grow the skills necessary to preform my duties at 110%.
•Looking for a company to grow with and grow a long-term career that offers a high level of opportunity to advance and become a great asset to business.
Covered three month position while another Representative was on maternity leave.
• Processing payments, scheduling installs, running reports, updating spreadsheets, processing returns, technical instillation support, shipping and receiving. Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all company inventory. Streamlined client request for faster service.
• Reviewed and provided comments on the adequacy of documents and took necessary steps to cure any deficiencies.
• Created SOP's for new Representative training, existing policies, and upcoming changes being made in near future.
• Locating carriers to transport freight for clients to desired destinations. Writing contracts, verifying documents, maintaining scale tickets and mileage logs.
• Invoicing for timely payments. Dispatching carriers direct for timely pick-up and delivery.
• Insurance Supervising Agent with many field agents and trainees.
• Training agents to maintain up-to-date knowledge of Life policies regarding premium payments, cancelation/fund withdraws, field underwriting, and writing new policies.
• Prevented policy losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity. •Created new processes and systems for increasing customer policy service satisfaction.
• Training and development of a team of 15 Client Service Representatives to communicate all merchandise needs/issues to appropriate department/supervisor, corrective plan of action, or help develop a design path according to the clients needs.
• Managing, training, and developing sales team of 36 to generate leads for new sales through telephone or email contact with customers and how to recommend, select and help locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Writing scripts, managing purchase orders, payroll, bookkeeping, and scheduling.
• Selecting and dismissing members of the team.
• Organized weekly sales reports for the company owners to track product success.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a GM Financial Service Center 1 Account Modifications (Contract Position) resume example in Grand Prairie, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Account Modifications (Contract Position) who works in the Customer Service Representative Industry. LiveCareer has 542594 Customer Service Representative resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.