Hardworking Account Manager gifted at lead generation and efficiently resolving customer issues. Engaging and personable with the ability to increase business opportunities through outstanding client presentations, effective communication skills and a dedication to customer service.
- Regularly exceeded target sales goals
- Attended trade shows & sales conferences to maintain up to date knowledge & network with industry contacts
- Competitively prospect new business in local & regional territories
- Actively cold & warm call potential clients to get a foot in the door
- Demonstrate products at customer locations & answer questions about products & services
- Draft sales proposals & complete contracts
- Maintain 24/7 availability for customer questions & concerns
- Answered customers questions regarding products, prices, & availability
- Emphasized product features based on analysis of customers' needs
- Taught potential clients about products through in person demonstrations
- Exchanged selling strategies & marketing information with colleagues
- Used networking opportunities to create successful, on-going business relationships
- Planned & organized routes within territory to maximize efficiency & time in the field
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Clean-Co Systems Industrial Services Account Manager resume example in Houston, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Account Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.