Recent MBA graduate with a background in communication, insurance and finance equipped with the skills and experience required to succeed in a fast-paced, evolving professional environment.
Positioning & Messaging
Planning & Organizing
Advertising & Communication
Social Media Management
Team Building & Training
Market Research & Analysis
• Effectively manage a high-volume of inbound customer calls and address customer inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), as well as adhering to company policies and procedures.]
• Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction. ]
• Developed process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of inter-department call center operations.
• Investigated and interpreted policy provisions to make coverage determinations in the handling of personal and commercial auto claims.
• Conducted initial investigations and determined compensability for customers, including investigating auto claims, interpreting state laws and regulations, and rendering insurance decisions from onset to closing.
• Assisted with file closures, resolved complex claims processing issues, participated in quality control audits, and monitored status updates.
• Researched police reports and recorded statements from parties involved in the accident, analyzed car damage photos to determine liability, and reported findings to management.
• Awarded as a “Peak Performer” for 11 consecutive months.
• Provided high quality translation, transcription, and interpretation for healthcare companies, financial institutions, and government agencies. • Served as a coach and mentor for new hires ensuring that personnel had the appropriate language proficiency and cultural awareness needed to be successful in their positions.
• Improved teaching methods by developing new course materials, which resulted in higher attainment and increased engagement with the Junior Linguists
• Provided in-depth research and cultural analysis for religious and social customs within the Middle East for a research project aimed at studying the neurobiology of narrative comprehension.
• Planned and coordinated weekly meetings between the production team and the research group, enabling the project to stay on track and be delivered within a tight deadline.
• Wrote and produced 20 narrative-specific, small-budget videos as part of the project.
• Conceptualized and implemented a unique post-production workflow, ensuring the completion of the videos on schedule and within budget.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES Account Manager resume example in Phoenix, Arizona ?
This is an actual resume example of a Account Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.