• Answer telephone, and provide routine information to caller or direct caller to appropriate person. Assist with customer calls, taking job orders and general work order information or customer file information. Address potential workers questions with regards to employment.
• Assist new applicants with employment process answering all questions with regards to working with LaborMax Staffing and qualifying potential workers for the completion of I 9 documents. Administering safety exam to potential employees. Maintain level of authority with temporary workers to monitor, resolve, or direct complaints, problems, injuries as need dictates. Terminate temporary employees when necessary.
• Assist with dispatching activities which include the workers completion of sign in sheet, collection of advance slips, distribution of requested equipment, selecting worker for job assignment, detailing and communicating duties to selected worker and directing worker to the location of assignment.
• Input data into computer program from a variety of source documents to insure the up keep of all employee and customer files. Assist with the development of new and existing customer data base by building relationships with clients and potential clients through telephone contact. This includes resolving client problems and price quoting within assigned parameters of authority.
• Process payroll for temporary worker's from completed work ticket while collecting borrowed equipment, matching equipment sales and advances against paycheck for accuracy. Insuring proper documentation for days work is completed before distribution of check.
• Participate in sales activities which include but are not limited to outside cold calling, telemarketing, and developing and processing mailing label data base.
• Perform routine office support tasks including; organizing and maintaining branch filing system, operating photo copier and fax machine.
• Other marketing and sales duties as assigned by supervisor to include assisting the Branch Manager with planning, directing and monitoring all sales activities, which include communicating and tracking sales goals and increasing business-to-business sales.
• Conducting branch weekly close, preparing and submitting required administrative reports and financial information.
• Recruiting and dispatching and/or driving of temporary workers to work sites.
• Providing staff development, leadership and training in sales, marketing and branch operations to new hires.
• Encouraging high levels of performance.
Supervise Multiple groups for various events.
Sporting events such as Oakland Raider, Oakland A's, Warriors Parade, And Super Bowl 50.
Various Concerts all over the Bay area
Shopping events Such as Black Friday, Shoe releases and other Events
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a LaborMax Staffing Account Manager resume example in Pittsburg, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Account Manager who works in the Account Management Industry. LiveCareer has 47602 Account Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.