Career-oriented, energetic and organized young professional.
- Specializes in account and project management - Communicates client objectives to internal agency team to produce concepts & campaigns
- Time-management and organizational skills, able to juggle various projects with multiple elements while maintaining attention to detail.
- Familiar with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with others effectively
Specialties: Print Marketing and Project Management,
Tropical Smoothie Café:
-Assist senior management with proposing marketing plans for 2014, such as a POP plan for success, merchandiser plan, costumes, etc. Each plans consists of budgets, product selection, and procedure of successful ideas to carry out each plan.
-Assist senior management in 5 promo kits per year for each LTO. Assist by gathering quotes from different vendors to produce the best possible product for our client which includes detail with substrate, cost, and they way the color prints on the material. Also partake in the rounds of proofs sent to the client for approval prior to production.
-Manage opt-ins that occur once a month. Opt-ins include B2B mailers, LTO promotional print products. Each opt-in, a proposal for what items and what call to action statements that coincide with the TSC Marketing Calendar will be suit the brand. The proposal is presented to the TSC marketing team, and goes through creative revisions, ensuring the items will stay within the proposed budget, and are shipped with in a timely manner to execute at the most opportune times in market. Each opt-in plan includes creative needs, what items will be produced, budgets, web site programming, time frames for the opt-in to run as well as time to print and ship, and billing platform.
- Manage and produce custom requests. Each franchise is directed to utilize this program to create a specific marketing piece for their event, LTO, etc. they are wanting to promote. Art is discussed and brought to life by the creative team. Once final are is determined, costs are quoted out to present to the franchisee to ensure the budget is followed. Once the budget is finalized, the items needed go into print production and press checked for color content to make sure all pieces are consistent with color across the board.
- Manage planning, production and shipment of marketing materials for client.
- Manage field marketers personal/individual orders for specific promotions, usually ordered with a tight time frame to meet. Help create, process, produce and ship materials to the FM within the time line requested.
- Manage client advertising and promotion activities including print and direct mail for different regions within the corporation.
-Manage all toolkit orders with help of coordinator. Strive to meet tight deadlines, processing, produce, & ship to field marketers within a 5-7 day business period.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.